Ann Coulter Biography
Ann Coulter who was born as Ann Hart Coulter is an American far-right media pundit, best-selling author, syndicated columnist as well as a lawyer. Coulter gained fame as a media pundit in the late 1990s, after appearing in print and n cable news as an outspoken critic of the Clinton administration.
Ann’s first book concerned the Bill Clinton impeachment and sprang from her experience writing legal briefs for Paula Jone’s attorneys, as well as columns she wrote about the cases. Coulter’s syndicated column for Universal Press Syndicate appears in newspapers and is featured on conservative websites. Coulter has also written 12 best-selling books expressing her political views.
Ann Coulter Age
The American born syndicated columnist as well as best-selling author, Ann Hart Coulter was born on December 8, 1961 in New York, New York, United States. Coulter, who is famously known as a media pundit in the late 1990s, appearing in print and on cable news as an outspoken critic of the Clinton administration is 58 years old as of 2019. She will be celebrating her 59th birthday on December 8, 2020.
Ann Coulter Young
Ann Hart Coulter was born in New York City. Her family later moved to New Canaan, Connecticut, where Coulter was raised. In 1980, Ann graduated from New Canaan High School. While attending Cornell University, Coulter helped found The Cornell Review and was a member of the Delta Gamma national sorority.
She graduated cum laude from Cornell in 1984 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and received her Juris Doctor from the University of Michigan Law School in 1988, where she was an editor of the Michigan Law Review. At Michigan, Coulter was president of the local chapter of the Federalist Society and was trained at the National Journalism Center.
Coulter’s age was disputed in 2002. While she argued that she was not yet 40, The Washington Post columnist Lloyd Grove cited a birthdate of December 8, 1961, which Coulter provided when registering to vote in New Canaan, Connecticut, prior to the 1980 Presidential election, for which she had to be 18 years old to register. A driver’s license issued several years later purportedly listed her birthdate as December 8, 1963. Coulter will not confirm either date, citing privacy concerns.
Ann Coulter Married
In October 2007, she began dating a liberal democrat, Andrew Stein, the former president of the New York City Council. When asked about the relationship, Stein told the New York Post: “She’s attacked a lot of my friends, but what can I say, opposites attract.
Ann Coulter Body Measurements
The following are facts and body measurements of Ann Coulter:
- Height: 1.83m
- Weight: Not Known
- Shoe Size: Not Known
- Body Shape: Not Known
- Hair Colour: Brown
Ann Coulter Salary
Coulter’s salary is yet to be revealed but there is no doubt that she is earning a good pay from her career. Relevant details will be added soon concerning any close information on the same query.
Ann Coulter Books
The American born lawyer, Ann Hart Coulter, is the author of twelve books, including many that have appeared on The New York Times Best Seller list, with a combined 3 million copies sold as of May 2009. Below is a list of her books:
- Coulter, Ann H. (1998). High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton. Washington, D.C.; Lanham, MD: Regnery Pub
- Coulter, Ann H. (2002). Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right. New York: Crown.
- Coulter, Ann H. (2003). Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism. New York: Crown Forum.
- Coulter, Ann H. (2004). How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter. New York: Crown Forum.
- Coulter, Ann H. (2006). Godless: The Church of Liberalism. New York: Crown Forum.
- Coulter, Ann H. (2007). If Democrats Had Any Brains, They’d Be Republicans. New York: Crown Forum.
- Coulter, Ann H. (2009). Guilty: Liberal “Victims” and Their Assault on America. New York: Crown Forum.
- Coulter, Ann H. (2011). Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America. New York: Crown Forum.
- Coulter, Ann H. (2012). Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama. New York: Sentinel.
- Coulter, Ann H. (2013). Never Trust a Liberal Over 3 – Especially a Republican. Washington, D.C.: Regnery Publishing.
- Coulter, Ann H. (2015). Adios, America: The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole. Washington, D.C.: Regnery Publishing.
- Coulter, Ann H. (2016). In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!. New York: Sentinel.
- Coulter, Ann H. (2018). Resistance Is Futile!: How the Trump-Hating Left Lost Its Collective Mind. New York: Sentinel.
Ann Coulter Roast | Ann Coulter Rob Lowe
Ann Coulter Net Worth
Ann is a well known best-selling author. She has had a huge success in publishing. Despite her prowess in writing, Coulter is also a journalist, columnist as well as a lawyer. These come as an added advantage and have come in handy to increase her net worth ranking. Ann Hart Coulter has an estimated net worth of $8.5 million. This net worth is expected to rise as the years go by. This information will soon be updated.
Ann Coulter Facebook
Ann Coulter Twitter
Ann Coulter News
Pundit Ann Coulter calls Trump ‘complete moron,’ says Tuberville ’another Roy Moore catastrophe’
Pundit Ann Coulter is blasting President Donald Trump for his support of Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Tommy Tuberville, calling the president a “moron” and “blithering idiot.”
In a series of scathing tweets, Coulter said Tuberville’s opponent, former Trump Attorney General Jeff Sessions, is the “one person in the Trump administration who did anything about immigration.”
“I will never apologize for supporting the issues that candidate Trump advocated, but I am deeply sorry for thinking that this shallow and broken man would show even some remote fealty to the promises that got him elected,” Coulter said, adding Trump’s endorsement of the former Auburn University football coach would lead to another “Roy Moore catastrophe.”
Moore, once thought a lock for the Senate seat in solidly Republican Alabama, lost to Democrat Doug Jones in 2017 in a race mired by allegations of Moore had engaged in sexual contact with underage girls in the 1970s. Moore denies the allegations. Jones is seeking reelection in the November race.
Sessions and Tuberville face each in the July 14 GOP primary runoff. Polls show Tuberville with a lead over Sessions, who stepped down as Trump’s Attorney General in 2018 after he fell out with the president over his recusal into the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.